Need help with accessibility? Just ask!
Can we help you participate in a meeting, use our services, or access information? Please fill out our Request for Accessible Service and/or Request for Alternate Format Form to let us know how we can help. We also invite you to fill out our Feedback Form to let us know about your experience using our accessible services. We will contact you within 2 business days to address your request.
You are also welcome to call us at:
- Phone: 613-966-5500
- Toll-Free: 1-800-267-2803
- TTY: 711 or 1-800-267-6511
Hastings Prince Edward Public Health (HPEPH) is committed to providing you with dignity and equal opportunity in accessing our programs and services.
Under our policy, you
- will be provided service that takes into account your disability;
- may have a service animal with you, unless excluded by law;
- may have a support person or translator with you;
- will not be charged any additional fees to provide you with the same service; and
- may provide your own assistive devies or we will make reasonable arrangements to have assistive devices available when requested.
If you would like to access the abovementioned policy in an alternative format or would like communication support, please contact us or come in to one of our accessible office locations.