We are gradually resuming in-person services at HPEPH by appointment only at this time. Please review our Service Interruptions page for more information.
All program lines and the COVID-19 information line operate Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm (excluding statutory holidays).
To assist us with our efforts to stop the spread of COVID-19, we ask anyone visiting the office for an appointment to:
- bring a non-medical mask, physical distancing may not be possible during your appointment
- maintain physical distance of at least 2 metres, both inside and outside the office
- review symptoms of COVID-19, and reschedule your appointment if you have symptoms of the virus, or any other illness
- reschedule your appointment if a family member or other close contact is ill
- use accessible buttons to open doors, instead of handles
- use hand sanitizer when entering and exiting the building
We have made additional changes to prevent the spread of COVID-19. If you are visiting our office for an appointment, you can be confident that we are:
- increasing our cleaning, in alignment with heightened infection control protocols
- considering alternatives to in-person appointments and meetings when possible
- screening staff and visitors for symptoms of COVID-19
- offering in-person services by appointment only to reduce traffic in office
- ensuring staff wear masks and/or other protective equipment when seeing clients
Please continue to our website for more information about our programs and services.