Please review our website thoroughly before contacting Hastings Prince Edward Public Health (HPEPH). If you are a Health care provider/health worker, please visit our COVID-19 Health Care Resources page.
HPEPH has issued a Letter of Instruction that requires all owners, operators, and individuals responsible for indoor facilities that host organized sports in Hastings and Prince Edward counties to confirm proof of COVID-19 vaccination for all coaches, officials and volunteers aged 12 and older associated with indoor organized sports beginning on October 5, 2021.
Currently, proof of vaccination is required in many public settings in Ontario.
On October 22, 2021, the Ontario government, in consultation with the Chief Medical Officer of Health, released A Plan to Safely Reopen Ontario and Manage COVID-19 for the Long-Term (PDF). As of November 10, the province has paused the lifting of capacity restrictions in remaining settings where proof of vaccination is required.
HPEPH will continue to update hpePublicHealth.ca to include information for local businesses and residents. Local business owners/operators who are unable to find answers to their questions on our web page are invited to complete our online inquiry form.
Click on the categories below to learn more about the COVID-19 response in Hastings & Prince Edward Counties.
- Self-Assessment Tool – Ministry of Health
- COVID-19 Vaccines Fact Sheet – HPEPH
- COVID-19 UK Variant Fact Sheet – HPEPH
- COVID-19 Information Videos in American Sign Language – Ottawa Public Health
- COVID-19 Information For and By People With Disabilities – HPEPH
- COVID-19 Fact Sheet – HPEPH
- Mental and Emotional Health During COVID-19 – HPEPH
- Sexual Health and COVID-19 – HPEPH
- Substance use During the COVID-19 Pandemic – HPEPH
- Pregnancy During COVID-19 – HPEPH
- COVID-19 Advice: Religious Services, Rites or Ceremonies – Ministry of Health
- How to Self-Monitor – Public Health Ontario
- How to Self-Isolate – Public Health Ontario
- Self Isolation: A Guide for Caregivers and Contacts – Public Health Ontario
- Caring for Pets – Public Health Ontario
Signs and Posters
- Attention Visitor Sign (EN) / Avis Aux Visiteurs (FR) – Ministry of Health/HPEPH
- COVID-19 Retail Store Sign – HPEPH
- Mandatory Mask Sign with Exemptions – HPEPH
- Wash Your Hands – Public Health Agency of Canada
- Physical Distancing – Ministry of Health
- What You Need to Stay Healthy – Ministry of Health
- How and When to Wear a Mask – Ministry of Health