Please review our website thoroughly before contacting Hastings Prince Edward Public Health (HPEPH). If you are a Health care provider/health worker, please visit our COVID-19 Health Care Resources page.
Effective April 8, 2021 at 12:01 a.m., the government has issued a province-wide Stay-at-Home order requiring everyone to remain at home except for essential purposes, such as going to the grocery store or pharmacy, accessing health care services (including getting vaccinated), for outdoor exercise, or for work that cannot be done remotely. For more information about provincial restrictions, please visit covid-19.ontario.ca/zones-and-restrictions. Enhanced provincial restrictions were put in place on April 17, 2021.
HPEPH will continue to update hpePublicHealth.ca to include information for local businesses and residents. Local business owners/operators who are unable to find answers to their questions on our web page are invited to complete our online inquiry form.
Click on the categories below to learn more about the COVID-19 response in Hastings & Prince Edward Counties.
- Self-Assessment Tool – Ministry of Health
- COVID-19 Vaccines Fact Sheet – HPEPH
- COVID-19 UK Variant Fact Sheet – HPEPH
- COVID-19 Information Videos in American Sign Language – Ottawa Public Health
- COVID-19 Information For and By People With Disabilities – HPEPH
- COVID-19 Fact Sheet – HPEPH
- Mental and Emotional Health During COVID-19 – HPEPH
- Sexual Health and COVID-19 – HPEPH
- Substance use During the COVID-19 Pandemic – HPEPH
- Pregnancy During COVID-19 – HPEPH
- COVID-19 Advice: Religious Services, Rites or Ceremonies – Ministry of Health
- How to Self-Monitor – Public Health Ontario
- How to Self-Isolate – Public Health Ontario
- Self Isolation: A Guide for Caregivers and Contacts – Public Health Ontario
- Caring for Pets – Public Health Ontario
Signs and Posters
- Attention Visitor Sign (EN) / Avis Aux Visiteurs (FR) – Ministry of Health/HPEPH
- COVID-19 Retail Store Sign – HPEPH
- Mandatory Mask Sign with Exemptions – HPEPH
- Wash Your Hands – Public Health Agency of Canada
- Physical Distancing – Ministry of Health
- What You Need to Stay Healthy – Ministry of Health
- How and When to Wear a Mask – Ministry of Health