How Can We Help?
We are committed to providing all clients equal opportunity to access our programs and services. Can we help you participate in a meeting, use our services, or access information?
If you require information in an alternate format, or require accessible accommodation to access our services, please complete our online Request for Accessible Service and/or Request for Alternate Format Form or download, complete and email the Accessible Service Request Form to let us know how we can help. We will contact you within 2 business days to address your request.
You are welcome to call us at:
- Phone: 613-966-5500
- Toll-Free: 1-800-267-2803
- TTY: 711 or 1-800-267-6511
Our Commitment to Accessible Service at HPEPH
We are committed to meeting the requirements of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and ensuring the services at HPEPH are as accessible as possible.
Our Accessible Client Service Policy ensures that you:
- will be provided service that accounts for your disability
- may have a service animal with you, unless excluded by law
- may have a support person or translator with you
- will not be charged any additional fees to provide you with the same service
- may provide your own assistive devices or we will make reasonable arrangements to have assistive devices available when requested
If you would like to access this policy in an alternative format or would like communication support, please contact us or visit one of our accessible office locations.