The Ontario Regulation 503/17 (Recreational Camps) came into effect on July 1, 2018. This regulation includes a requirement for written camp safety plans that address safety and emergency response plans based on the camp’s activities and needs.
The camp safety and emergency response plan is to be submitted to your area Public Health Inspector at least 14 days prior to commencing operation.
- Ontario Camps Association
- O. Reg. 137/15 under the Child Care and Early Years Act, 2014
- Children’s Camp written plan checklist template
- O Reg 53/17 Recreational Camp
- COVID-19 Guidance for Day Camps
- COVID-19 Guidance for Overnight Camps
- COVID-19 Resources for Camps – Public Health Ontario
- Ontario Camps Association Resources
- Mental Health Resources for Camp Operators
- COVID-19 Protocols for Camp webinar – Perterborough Public Health