Please note that our offices are temporarily closed to the public to allow us to respond to COVID-19 demands. Phone lines remain open Monday-Friday from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm. School clinics also continue to operate in many local high schools.
In person sexual health services through Public Health are limited at this time due to COVID-19 restrictions. Abstaining or practicing safe sex by using condoms is strongly urged to decrease your risk for sexually transmitted infections and/or unplanned pregnancy. Please contact your health care provider or visit a walk-in clinic if you:
- are having symptoms of a sexually transmitted infection or blood borne infection and require an assessment and testing.
- would like routine testing for sexually transmitted or blood borne infections.
- require a new birth control prescription.
- are pregnant and need options counselling.
Please continue to contact Hastings Prince Edward Public Health Sexual Health Line at 613-966-5500 or 1-800-267-2803, ext. 418 if you:
- need access to your birth control prescription held by Hastings Prince Edward Public Health.
- need to discuss options for Plan B.
- have outstanding test results from any of the Hastings Prince Edward Public Health locations.
- have questions related to sexual health.
- require sexual health services and do not have a health care provider, do not have an Ontario Health card, or can not access a walk-in clinic.
Did you know that COVID-19 can be spread through close contact? Check out our new page about COVID-19 and sex to learn how you can protect yourself and your partner.
Page last updated: February 5, 2021.