Please note that our offices are temporarily closed to the public to allow us to respond to COVID-19 demands. Phone lines remain open. Please access our media release for more information.
Please call Hastings Prince Edward Public Health Sexual Health Line at 613-966-5500 ext. 418 If you have any of the following sexual health concerns:
- need access to your birth control prescription held by Hastings Prince Edward Public Health
- are having symptoms of a Sexually transmitted infection, Blood Borne infection or HIV
- are a contact of a Sexually transmitted infection, Blood Borne infection or HIV
- have outstanding test results from any of the Hastings Prince Edward Public Health locations
- are pregnant and need options counselling
Page last updated: March 17, 2020.
Public Health offers non-judgmental and confidential services in our sexual health program. Our sites are LGBTQ+ (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer/questioning) positive and sex trade workers are welcome.
What do you offer?
Available by Drop-in
Available by Appointment
To book, call 613-966-5500 ext. 243
||New prescriptions for birth control based on medical eligibility.
* If you are 25 years of age or older, please visit your family medical provider for this service.
Intrauterine system (IUS) assessments and referrals.
IUS insertions (Belleville and Bancroft sites).
|Full sexually transmitted and blood borne infection testing based on assessment.
This may include:
|Sexually transmitted virus assessment (bumps assessment) such as genital warts and/or herpes.|
Where are you located?
Clinics are held at the following locations and times:
Belleville Office – 179 North Park Street, Belleville
9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Drop-in and Appointments available
12:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. Drop-in Clinic
2:30 – 5:00 p.m. Appointments ONLY
5:00 – 7:00 p.m. Drop-in Clinic
Trenton Office – 499 Dundas Street W, Trenton
9:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Drop-in and Appointments
Bancroft Office – 1 Manor Lane, Bancroft
Tuesdays – 1st & 3rd of each month
11:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Tuesdays – 2nd, 4th, 5th of each month
9:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. (closed 12 p.m. to 1 p.m.)
Central Hastings – 151 St. Lawrence St. E, Madoc
Wednesdays – 2nd & 4th of each month
1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Picton Office – 35 Bridge Street, Picton
1:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.