Please note that our offices are temporarily closed to the public to allow us to respond to COVID-19 demands. Phone lines remain open Monday-Friday from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
Did you know that COVID-19 can be spread through close contact? Check out our new page about COVID-19 and sex to learn how you can protect yourself and your partner.
Please call Hastings Prince Edward Public Health Sexual Health Line at 613-966-5500 ext. 418 If you have any of the following sexual health concerns:
- need access to your birth control prescription held by Hastings Prince Edward Public Health
- are having symptoms of a Sexually transmitted infection, Blood Borne infection or HIV and you do not have access to a health care provider
- are a contact of a Sexually transmitted infection, Blood Borne infection or HIV
- have outstanding test results from any of the Hastings Prince Edward Public Health locations
- are pregnant and need options counselling
- have questions related to sexual health
Effective June 15, 2020 – Self-serve STI testing available at all HPEPH offices
If you have symptoms of an STI, please contact your health care provider or visit a walk-in clinic to get tested. If you are experiencing symptoms, you must be seen by a health care provider for assessment.
If you have no symptoms and are unable to access testing through your health care provider or at a walk-in clinic, drop by any of the HPEPH offices to pick up a self-serve test gonorrhea/chlamydia test kit. Testing is simple and confidential. For additional information, call the Hastings Prince Edward Public Health Sexual Health Line at 613-966-5500 ext. 418.
Page last updated: June 16, 2020.