Vaping is not Harmless
- Youth and non-smokers shouldn’t vape.
- Vaping can increase your exposure to harmful chemicals.
- Vaping can lead to nicotine addiction.
- The long-term consequences of vaping are unknown.
- It’s rare, but defective vaping products (especially batteries) may catch fire or explode, causing burns and injuries
See our Frequently Asked Questions section below for common questions about vaping and vaping safety.
- Severe Pulmonary Illness Associated With Use of Vaping Products: Incident Overview, Background, & FDA Actions.
- Health Canada warns of potential risk of pulmonary illness associated with vaping products.
For Youth and Young Adults
For Parents, Teachers, and Educators
- Talking with Teens About Vaping (Health Canada)
- Lung Association’s Digital Learning Hub