Please review our website thoroughly before contacting Hastings Prince Edward Public Health (HPEPH). If you are a Health care provider/health worker, please visit our COVID-19 Health Care Resources page.
Ontario is currently in Step 3 of the Roadmap to Reopen.
Step Three of the Roadmap to Reopen includes but is not limited to:
- Outdoor social gatherings and organized public events for up to 100 people
- Indoor social gatherings and organized public events for up to 25 people
- Indoor dining with no limits to the number of patrons per table
- Retail with capacity limited to ensure physical distancing
- Indoor religious services, rites or ceremony gatherings with physical distancing
- Indoor sports and recreational fitness facilities with capacity limits
- Personal care services with capacity limited to ensure physical distancing
- Museums, casinos and bingo halls with capacity limits
- Cinemas, concert, theatres, and other performing arts venues with capacity limits
Please view the regulation for full details.
HPEPH will continue to update hpePublicHealth.ca to include information for local businesses and residents. Local business owners/operators who are unable to find answers to their questions on our web page are invited to complete our online inquiry form.
Click on the categories below to learn more about the COVID-19 response in Hastings & Prince Edward Counties.
- Self-Assessment Tool – Ministry of Health
- COVID-19 Vaccines Fact Sheet – HPEPH
- COVID-19 UK Variant Fact Sheet – HPEPH
- COVID-19 Information Videos in American Sign Language – Ottawa Public Health
- COVID-19 Information For and By People With Disabilities – HPEPH
- COVID-19 Fact Sheet – HPEPH
- Mental and Emotional Health During COVID-19 – HPEPH
- Sexual Health and COVID-19 – HPEPH
- Substance use During the COVID-19 Pandemic – HPEPH
- Pregnancy During COVID-19 – HPEPH
- COVID-19 Advice: Religious Services, Rites or Ceremonies – Ministry of Health
- How to Self-Monitor – Public Health Ontario
- How to Self-Isolate – Public Health Ontario
- Self Isolation: A Guide for Caregivers and Contacts – Public Health Ontario
- Caring for Pets – Public Health Ontario
Signs and Posters
- Attention Visitor Sign (EN) / Avis Aux Visiteurs (FR) – Ministry of Health/HPEPH
- COVID-19 Retail Store Sign – HPEPH
- Mandatory Mask Sign with Exemptions – HPEPH
- Wash Your Hands – Public Health Agency of Canada
- Physical Distancing – Ministry of Health
- What You Need to Stay Healthy – Ministry of Health
- How and When to Wear a Mask – Ministry of Health